- Semantic interoperability
- On-chain data management
- Off-chain knowledge management
- Ecosystem economy
- Ecosystem scalability and integration
As a result of the work, a Proof-of Concept was created, which was characterized by the following features:
The project was planned for 6 months.
The code of the project was stored in the Git repository in company internal resources.
- Decentralized Oracles for ONTOCHAIN
- Market Mechanisms for ONTOCHAIN
- ONTOCHAIN Interoperability & API Gateways
- ONTOCHAIN Network Design and Scalability
- Semantic Based Marketplaces for ONTOCHAIN
- Data Provenance in ONTOCHAIN
- Other/Open Topic
In our next proposal for the Ontochain Open Call 2 we have applied in consortium with our partner LBPro with a project for topic 4 . ONTOCHAIN Network Design and Scalability.
In this project we will expand our research from Resource Description Framework (RDF) triple stores towards labeled property graphs by Neo4j. (For more information about use cases pleas visit: Neo4j).
The project title: “Ontospace — A stable, scalable, efficient and cost-effective network for ONTOCHAIN” will be build on the foundations created in the project: “GraphChain – a framework for on-chain data management for ONTOCHAIN” realized for ONTOCHAIN in Open Call 1.
More information will be soon available.